What's your baby's daily schedule like?

My baby is 10 mts. and I wondering what other baby's schedule was and weather or not your baby plays independently or you have to be with them most of the day?

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 4:53 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 9 month old wakes up around 730, eats a bottle, plays until about 11-1130 ( she's very independent, she plays on her own or with her 2 year old brother) sleeps until about 330, wakes up, eats another bottle, plays until dinner, which she gets a bottle, some cereal/baby food, and her bedtime is 7pm. she sleeps through the night
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:02 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My son is 8 1/2 months. He usually wakes up anywhere from 8-9:30 then he has his bottle, plays for about 30 mins and goes back to bed. He get up again at about 12, has a bottle then lunch that's usually a container of veggies or fruit and cottage cheese. He plays till 4 then naps untill 6, wakes up has his dinner(stage 3 "meal") and plays and waits for daddy to get home. After he gets to see his dad he is ready for bed, usually about 10.
    Anonymous

• My husband gives our 11 month old constant attention, so it's difficult for the baby to play alone for more than a few minutes.

On the weekends, the baby is up by 6AM, has a bottle, then a very small breakfast about an hour later. He plays with Daddy, watches TV - falls asleep around 8 or 9 and then up again 20 min to an hour later. (THEN I Finally get out of bed between 9 and 10) Then he needs total attention/to be played with, etc until lunch - then we feed him lunch. (He will NOT eat any baby food) Plays, walks in walker, etc - then about 2PM he needs another bottle and another nap. (Lots of snacks in between meals & bottles)...then dinner at 6PM....snack....bed time between 7PM and 9:30PM.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 6:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My son is 8 months old and wakes up at 6 a.m. Has a bottle and then plays for 45 minutes and then eats a jar of food. Sleeps for 20 minutes, then plays for about an hour. Then sleeps for about 2 hours. At 11 eats a jar of food and plays. At 12 has a bottle and plays until about 1 and takes a nap until 2:30. Then we just play with him until 5. He watches his video that he loves. We feed him his oatmeal and another bottle, and he's sleeping by 6. He is very independent. Even when I'm on the floor with him, he ignores me. =) Since he started crawling at 7 months he just likes to explore and play with everything he can.
    Anonymous

• My 5 month old dd wakes up around 9:30-10. She plays and such til about 12 then takes a botle, goes down for a nap then and wakes around 3:30-4. Takes another bottle, then plays til about 8 then she gets babyfood, a bath, then a warm bottle and bed at about 9-10. She usually wakes only once to eat at night.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 11:04 PM on May. 13, 2009