Why are people on cafemom being so mean??

ok so i write in text talk and people act like its the frickin end of the frickin world or some shi* i seriouly if u can't read what i type then just don't answer it. yes im pregnant at a young age and yes me and my boyfriend are get into arguements sometimes but that doesn't mean people have to send me mean messages telling me im stupid im illiterate and that i don't need to be on cafemom......its just hurtful and thats called CYBER BULLYING!

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 5:12 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This isnt a phone so stop texting. This is a comment message. type everything for people that dont know what you are saying DUH!!
    Anonymous

• i know why i am being so mean cause i am pmsing but i don't know why everyone else is being mean LOL LOL LOL
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• damn your pregnant and complaining about others. Who cares what others think about you. If you dont want stuff said back to you then dont post it!
    Anonymous

• You called people who post anonymously "cowards". That wasn't nice!
    Anonymous

• Don't let it get to you, honestly, I don't know all the text stuff so It would take me longer to understand what you are saying sometimes. If you post, you have to be ready for others opinions though- whether they are nice or just plain mean.
    mommyof3xy

Answer by mommyof3xy at 5:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• well my emotions are just taking control im sorry if i can't please everyone
    and i wasn't even typing in text talk that time
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 5:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• They're mean, because they have their 24 carat gold diamond encrusted crowns jammed up their tight butts.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• If you write in text talk it shows you can't be bothered to prove you have an education. Text speak is stupid and lazy. If you're going to be raising a child, it isn't like playing dolls. You're responsible for guiding this person into the big scary world of words, grammar, and being treated like he's a polite, educated person and not some second rate F-student. You have a responsibility to your child to conduct yourself with class, intelligence, and manners -- none of which you seem to possess.
    Anonymous

• This is not some were you should be text typing. We understand real words here..We understand when someone miss spells words. But all that qynpza--5483yrt stuff we do not .
    Just ignore the mean messages. That's what I do.

Answer by louise2 at 5:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• IM NOT TYPING IN TEXT MESSAGE TALK!
    WHY IS EVERYONE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT.......
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 5:26 PM on May. 13, 2009