What skelaton(s) do you have on your closet?

Come on! We all have them! Especially when it comes to relationships. And this is a safe place to tell about them without anyone having to know it's you!!!
Mine is that I want sex more than my hubby. Very few people know this about our relationship. It's not exactly something that you broadcast. He likes sex, but he just doesn't need it like I do. We've been together almost 11 years, and he's absolutely crazy about me and completely committed... no questions there. But, still it's hard when everyone around you says that all men want sex all the time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I would rather pleasure myself then have my husband do it.
    Anonymous

• That's a tough one. Let me get back to you on it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Hmm, it's a secret! :-)
    Anonymous

• No one really cares to know your secret ( Mine is that I want sex more than my hubby. Very few people know this about our relationship). No offense that is a private matter... With that said I guess my skeleton is that If I won the lottery I would probably buy two houses, one for him to live in and one for me to live in! ;)
    Anonymous

• I masterbate and don't tell him all the time because I know he is gonna come in and ruin it for me lmao
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 5:50 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Anon 4:44- I did take offense to that... you are quite rude!
    Anonymous

• I agree anon 6:02....it was very rude. if noone cared about your post then y would anyone care about hers either? Lol....kinda hypocritical....but i think yours was a lot more interesting the 4:44's!
    Anonymous

• OMG OP my DF is the same way its sooooooo frustrating, like you said its hard when everyone says men want sex more, I dont think thats always the issue, mine can easily go for weeks w/o anything me on the other hand maybe a few days and I get bitchy
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yep, mine is the same...or was... he very rarely gets in the mood on his own- now that I am pregnant I don't want it either so it works for us...
    Anonymous

• i would never tell anyone what's in my closet, ever
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:28 PM on May. 13, 2009