• In the Spotlight:

What happened to CafeMOM!?

I haven't been on in a few days. I come back and it's like everyone woman that posts is PMSing. Most every post has someone being a snot in it. Did I miss the memo? Did all the nice ladies go to another site?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 5:20 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe it is that time of the month for everyone.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i know what u mean, i'm here, ill b nice. :)
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 5:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Everyone is either PMS'ing or pregnant...lol. I happen to be the latter.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Men!
    Anonymous

• sorry i think im the one who is stirring up all this trouble
    im really sorry
    amost all the mean people are from my questions
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 5:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• LOL it really is that time of the month for me. And I just got tired of taking the high road. :-)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:30 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I just tell the truth on how I feel if someone does not like it oh well, that is life!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I resent the assumption that just because I'm a tad the eff fed up with certain things, I must be PMSing. Sorry, I"m not on any meds, so I can't be little miss sunshine who won't say shit when she has a mouthful. I"m tired of repeating myself to the kids, I'm tired of my mom undermining my parenting, I'm tired of my husband's half-assed oral sex, and I'm tired of Rush Limbaugh period. I would love to poop all by myself, finish a magazine article the same hour I start it, touch furniture that isn't sticky,sit down for more than two minutes without having to jump up and save the world, and not hear any screaming for one thirty minute block out of the day. How come no one can change the TP roll but me? Why am I the only one in the house with no skidmarks in my underwear? Does that Prejean chick honestly expect me to buy that she's a conservative Christian after seeing those slutty photos?
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 5:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• "LOL it really is that time of the month for me. And I just got tired of taking the high road. :-) "

Gotta agree with this statement! I always try to be nice in my answers but sometimes I'm tempted to be really sarcastic with some posts that make you go huh? But I resist! I don't want to be one of those mean anons everybody always complains about!
    Anonymous

• Mom's get bitchy...venting on CafeMom is a kind of release. Personally, I keep it among my friends (aren't they lucky?). But, hey, if someone wants to vent publicly, it's their purogative.
    I sure hope Yogapantz gets some good oral sex soon!
    PLCL

Answer by PLCL at 7:00 PM on May. 13, 2009