third trimester third baby- personal area (TMI)

Okay I am almost 32 weeks preg with my third- and- I know this is gross and personal and all, but I feel like my vagina is turning inside out. I know it should be swollen but seriously it is like someone inflated it.

Has anyone else experienced this? It is worse after sex of course (which btw my hubby has been loving)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am as far as you (almost) my doctor told me it was overflow of blood, my husband noticed it too and I tell him it's because I want to get some..lol so I tell him that I am swollen down there and he knows what time it is..hey I got to use any excuse, because once this baby comes sex is out the door for us for a while, this will be our 4th!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I could be wrong but I think it has something to do with extra blood flow to that area. Might want to google it.
    Anonymous

• I'd probably tell the doctor, u might have an infection.
    Anonymous

• OP here- just got off antibiotics and Doc suggested that that could cause a yeast infection- already have a script for that, but didn't make the connection- thanks anony 547
    Anonymous

• I had it toward the end of my 2nd pregnancy and the dr. said it was normaly. My little girl had already dropped and it was just due to the pressure and the blood flow. Sometimes I felt like she was going to fall out..lol
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 8:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i have it now at 20 weeks and sex is hotter than ever but pain shouldnt be call ur doc could be bacterialvaginosis
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 9:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• no, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't even itch, just puffy, lol she does lie kind of low so sometimes if I have to push to go potty - even just # 1 (TMI again- sorry) I am afraid I will push her out (I know I couldn't possibly but that's what it feels like)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 14, 2009