What kind of toys does your 10 month old play with?

What toys does/did your 10 month old play with?
Our little girl would rather play with the dvd boxes, remotes, cellphones, mommys jewelry, and eat un-edible objects off of the floor. Nomatter what toys we buy her she doesnt stay interested. She has a LONG attention span as well, so thats not the problem.

Thank you to everyone who responds! ^__^

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 6:20 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well my 18 month old is the same way and also has a large attention span. she would rather play with my hair brush, remotes and things like your daughter. my doctor said there is no problem it just means she is bored and doesn't want toys. i bought my daughter a kitchen play set and a childs table and two yellow chairs. she plays with the kitchen a lot and pretends to cook and she sits at her table and colors. my grand mother says she is too mature for her age and will probably grow up like me. More mature for my age and very responsible. her words not mine. i hope this helps. get her some toys for older ages groups just make sure there aren't small pieces she can choke on.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 6:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Thats about the age that my son started loosing interest in his toys so I just let him play in the tupperware and pans cabinet. Anything that makes noise too!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 6:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• babies will entertain themselves with all kinds of things that are non -toy s that is just normal. Don't worry about that.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• my son likes to bangs pot & spoons together. he loves cars, he will use anything he can find and push it around like a car, making car noises. he loves things with wheels. he is in love with vacuum cleaners, his sister gave him her toy one cause he just wouldn't leave it alone. also anything that he can wave around and hit things with, like a bubble wand or a paper towl roll. he's just turned 10 months.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My 10 month old loves to play with his cars and trains. He loves pop up books, and he can play a simple version of catch with a ball (that's his favorite!)

He also likes the computer so he has his own keyboard (an old one that we cut the cord off and ran through the dish washer) and our cats. Luckily our cats are very good with him and let him "pet" them but he pulls their tails and kinda pats them. They usually go lay down right in front of him. I think they like the attention even if it is rough.
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 2:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• My daughter dose the same thing!!
    proudmomwifey

Answer by proudmomwifey at 3:45 PM on May. 14, 2009