What book is your kindergartener's favorite?

I need some recommendations.

timelessglass

Asked by timelessglass at 6:21 PM on May. 13, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Take her to the library, get her a library card, and let her pick books every week.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 PM on May. 13, 2009

• my son is only one. But i can hide the "wheels on the bus" book under 20 different books and when i ask where his book is he will dig under all of them till he finds it. TOO CUTE
    Amber-Skye

Answer by Amber-Skye at 6:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• momjs

Answer by momjs at 6:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My kids liked all kinds of books, but Dr .Suess is the kindergarteners favorite.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My son's absolute favorite book is, "No, David" by David Shannon (his other books are great, too!). Even if he didn't have the whole thing memorized, he'd be able to read it by himself.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 8:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My son LOVES The Boxcar Children. It is a chapter book series (very few pictures). We read one or two chapters a night.
    lvillemom

Answer by lvillemom at 8:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!
    paralegal09

Answer by paralegal09 at 9:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I just started reading the Magic Tree House series to my son. It was my first attempt at reading him a chapter book, and I intended to read only one or two chapters a night before bed. Instead, he insisted that I read the entire book in one sitting. I bought him a second book, and the same thing happened. He really enjoys these books, and I hope to be able to buy him the entire series, one by one of course, as there are over 50 books in the series.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:22 PM on May. 13, 2009