What does this mean?

I got a positive on my ovulation predictor kit on May 5th and then the test line lightned up slightly and then today i got a very dark positive darker then the one on May 5th but I am suppossed to start m?y period in 4 days. So what does it mean when you get a verydark positive on an ovulation predictor kit 4 days before your period. Could i be ovulating now and not on the 5th

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes it is possible to be ovulating now. I got pregnant with my 2nd child 3 days after my period ended. And with my 3rd a week before I was suppposed to get my period. You can be ovulating so close to when your period is due.
    Carol1072

Answer by Carol1072 at 7:40 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yes the darker the more chance of getting pregnant during that window of time so go for it and lay on ur back legs up and ass on pillowto help it all go in the right place lol.:) and gl
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 9:11 PM on May. 13, 2009