anyone else?

I am 27 weeks and I have no apititte. I want the juice pop sicles and stuff like strawberries and watermelon. other food seems to iritate me. oh and chocolate too.as of being thirst I really dont seem to be thirsty. last time it was around 34 35 wks. I know I am still to far to be in the safe zone to deliever.

spidermonkey2

Asked by spidermonkey2 at 6:31 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Appetites come and go. Eat what you can handle (especially steer towards the fruit, since it's healthier than chocolate and popsicles.) Keep taking pre-natal vitamins. Your appetite may return sometime soon!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:34 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Thats funny all I do is drink sunny d thats all I want nothing else sounds good occasional bowl of captain crunch but other than that everything else sucks lol and i am 33wks
    Anonymous

• I don't think that there is anything wrong with just eating juice pops, and eating fruit, you will eat when you get hungry or when the baby gets hungry . Maybe the baby needs alot of fruit right now.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 7:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am 23 weeks and I don't really feel like eating either. Nothing appeals to me anymore. I'm not sick or anything but I just can't seem to get excited for any kind of food. I try to drink lots of water, but like you I have to force it as I'm not really thirsty either. I think with me it's the fact that it's gets tedious trying to think of what to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday! I'm glad I am not alone in feeling like this.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 7:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• im 27 weeks tomarrow and im the same way but i just eat a bowl of life in the moring and i dont want any thing else for the rest of the day except water and its got to be bottled it it aint then i wont drink it i can go throw six 24packs in 3 weeks or a month
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 8:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• 20 weeks here and with my first dd i ate like a pig all the time i could eat a whole large pizza in one sitting and still be hungry or woof down 60 bux in chinese with out blinking and i only gained surprisingly 21 lbs but 11 of it was her lol. with my 2nd dd i couldnt get enough eggs and cheese and soft pretzels with cheese because that is all i could tolerate. now i dont crave anything and eat no more than 1 serving of anything and can tolerate most foods but i get all ready to eat it after i make it and i am like umm no. lol so u are not alone but i do drink alot of water and caffeine free sodas which makes for alot of trapped gas and pains lol.
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 9:06 PM on May. 13, 2009