Why did you choose the screenname you are using?

I chose jennypenny3000. My grandfather use to call me jennypenny when i was little. i just liked the 3000 part, made me sound all cool! haha! I love him and even though he passed away when i was a college, i'm 36 now, i miss him still. He is the one person in the world whose opinion i would completely trust without question. So often i wish he was here now. sorry so long, didn't mean to go on and on. I'm just always curious about other's names.

jennypenny3000

Asked by jennypenny3000 at 6:33 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I chose this one after realizing there were FAR too many people here that shared my first name. The dum dum part is double sided - I feel like a dummy at times and I'm a fan of Dum Dum suckers!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:36 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I choose mine becuase it is all about them (my children) & I was born in 84
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I couldn't come up with a name.
    Anonymous

• I chose mine because of my son and that's the age I was when I created this account.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 6:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I chose mine because xy is for male, and I have 3 sons
    mommyof3xy

Answer by mommyof3xy at 6:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I picked mine because I'm a mommy to 4 absolutely awesome kids, ages 24, 18, 3 & 2, I was born in 1964, and I have been so blessed by the Lord!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:50 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I chose my name because i love my little girlies, and they are 4yrs old and 2 yrs old. :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 6:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• The first initials of the first names of the family with some vowels thrown in...and since I'm the only female around here, I'm definitely NOT tickled PINK! lol

TiCCLeD
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:06 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Well... I'm Aubrees_mommie i had to spell it mommie becasue aubrees_mommy was taken
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:08 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I've been using my SN, on other online outlets, since '97. I thought about making some Mommy-centric SN, but I like sticking out like a sore thumb. LOL
    angelmunky

Answer by angelmunky at 7:10 PM on May. 13, 2009