My Vagina Hurts (30 wks pregnant)

Lately my vagina have been hurting.around my pelvic bone area. It hurt even worse if I lay down a long peroid of time and get up. I was wondering has the baby dropped. Im 30 wks pregnant and I thought the baby doesnt drop till 35+ week. Have anyone experienced this? Im sorry if I shared too much info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal but very uncomfortable. It's caused by a combination of the pressure pregnancy puts on the pelvic area and by the hormone relaxin causing the pelvic bones to relax and move around.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:51 PM on May. 13, 2009

• As a pp mentioned, you have a lot of hormonal changes happening right now and that causes your pelvis to open a bit more, ligaments are now being strained even more as waters and baby presses down a bit more on your cervix. It's normal, but it sucks and it can hurt.
    I started seeing a chiropractor to help align my pelvic bones and keep the pain away and it worked for me.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 7:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I had a really big baby. I didnt know that until she was born but I remember feeling like someone just kicked me in the pubic bone and i would say it was around the same time as 30 weeks. Dont worry it will go away. When you have your baby! Good luck and go get comfortable!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 9:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• at my 30 week appt i told my dr about the pelvic pain i was having when my daighter would kick it sometimes felt she was going to kick right out of my cervix (sorry tmi) he told me that he was just laying funny, he said that i could try to move around more and get her to move and about a week later she finally moved. but i know what you mean and on top of that pain you have the constant urge to pee lol. i hope you find a way to help with the pain.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 8:12 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Hmm someone is bumping OLD questions....mf3
    adp_3805

Answer by adp_3805 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2014