Does your husband own a shirt that you ARE SO SICK OF LOOKING AT?

mine wears this one that says- cardplayer on it . it is so faded black and he doesnt even play cards.haha

littledozie

Asked by littledozie at 7:18 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, that's funny.

Anonymous

• My dh has a Montey Python shirt that says "I fart in your general direction". The letters are peeling off and it looks lame.,
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Haha! My husband has a blue polo w 2 white stripes across the chest and he's had it for 3 or 4 yrs! Every time we go out he wants to wear it!
    Anonymous

• My husband owns so many doggone t-shirts that I go through them once a year and get rid of the ones with the stiff and discolored armpits and the ones with stains on them. Eventually, he'll go looking for one that he hasn't worn in about 5 years and can't find it, but he doesn't get angry when I tell him why I got rid of it.
    I hate these t-shirts with skull designs on them now that he seems to like wearing. ICK!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Mine wears a stupid t shirt with a superman symbol and he looks like a 40 year old man wearing underoos
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes, he wears dirty looking clean shirts. It always pisses me off.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:46 PM on May. 13, 2009