Just had my membranes swept today

And I'm cramping a lot, but baby seems to be moving a lot more now too than they had been moving. Does this mean that it worked it all? I've had some contractions on an off but nothing regular yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The doc's can do a lot of different "tricks" to help things move along but your precious bundle of joy will only come when he/she is ready. And as far as contractions go, mine where regular on a wednesday so I went to labor and delivery and even though they were regular, I was not in labor so they sent me home. The next day, I had NONE all day and that evening my water broke by itself at home around 330pm and had her 3 hours later. So regular contractions or not, you could go anytime. Good Luck I wish you the best and hope it comes soon for you.
    Anonymous