any other prayers?

I plan to say a special prayer and dedications tonight, my other questioned was buried. Is there anyone else that would like a prayer? The prayers will be said in the Christian spirit with Christian morals in mind. The dedication will happen around 10pm central time, let me know if you have a special request.

*side note, what time does Chili's close? I got a coupon via email today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• your trying to start trouble, I asked for prayer request not dictation of how or who.

Why would do that? Why would you try to stir up something when it was just an offer to be put on our dedication? I am not trying to convert, tell you that you are wrong or anything else. I am asking if you want a prayer. If you want drama there are many a post in THIS section that will allow for drama. I think you are going to take the opportunity from everyone as your venomous bite is not the kind of spiritual surrounding I like around when I am praying.

do you want the prayer or not? It is a simple yes or no answer.
    Anonymous

• So you're not going to honour the pray request I left on your other question?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yes I am...it was burried and if anyone else wnated to add I wanted to give them the chance. When and where did I say i was not going to honor your request?
    Anonymous

• I just read your request, I will honor your prayer request for a smooth labor. :-) if you prefer I leave you out of the prayer dedication please let me know by 10pm. (but I really do wish for a smooth, enjoyable *as possible* and memorable birthing resulting in a healthy baby. I can understand how you may not want the prayers. I would never ask you to pray to Jesus Christ, I don't think it is fair for you to ask me to pray to a God I do not believe in or worship )
    Anonymous

• Now with the clarification of which Gods you intend to pray to, which wasn't mentioned before, what else am I to assume when I had requested that prayers be addressed to my Gods?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Well I just answered before I saw your response. I've offered prays to others before and they have always refused any prayers offered to my Gods. But I don't have a problem offering prayers to theirs either, even if I don't worship him. So on the fairness issue, I have a hard time seeing it as not fair. I have no problems with prayers being offered to your Gods. In this I really do want all the help I can get.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:03 PM on May. 13, 2009