Selling Avon??

Im interested in selling avon but dont know how it works or what you do to get started...I would like to talk to someone who sells avon to answer my questions

ILuvMyBoys1986

Asked by ILuvMyBoys1986 at 7:25 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• My mother has been with Avon for 30 years. It's rather simple to get started. You would simply visit the website and join. It's $20 and you will get everything you need in the mail. Hand out your books, take orders and send them in... IF you need any help your upline should help you.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Sorry, I should have given you the web address...

http://corrinawithrow.avonrepresentative.com/

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• In my opinion, Avon is not an honorable company. They contribute to breast cancer research while continuing to put parabens and other carcinogens in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on May. 14, 2009