What was your wedding colors? and theme

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 7:25 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i got married at the preachers house that married my parents. and had a little party at my aunt and uncles house so i didn't have colors.
    but my best friend got married in december and had a snow flake theme and her colors were silver and black.

my sister in law is getting married in July and her theme is two hearts as one and her colors are yellow and purple.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• well i am getting married in three weeks and since it is a summer wedding with warm weather i choose a palm beach coral its like this color look on this link http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_430xN.63106606.jpg i think it is gorgeous for the weather.. what do you think?
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 7:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My bridesmaids wore a red wine color. We had a fall theme, I was married October 23rd 2004.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:31 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I eloped... we had no theme except fun and no colors unless you count our "bride" and "groom" t-shirts and my red sneakers.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• married feb 18 in the evening with colors being black,white and red. black and white looks so formal i loved it and the red was a nice pop of color. black bridesmaid dresses that they picked their own as long as they were long and formal i could care less-i had enough to worry about!
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 7:35 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i got married in a courthouse and it was just me and my hubby no real wedding but i can tell you some of the ones i have planned...

on the beach..colors were baby blue and a soft green
    disney themed...color was pink
    didnt have a theme but colors were blue lilac a soft green and rose

and a bunch more i just cant remember them all ive planned over 20! lol i love weddings =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:43 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Hawiian. Bright pink and baby blue.

Gorgeous!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 7:58 PM on May. 13, 2009