husband........what should i do??

Ok my husband is soon to be leaving for BT and then to TTS soon as he finishes school and we move to our first duty station.. Should I be a house wife for a while, until i get comfortable living in the new area? or should i try to find a job rite away?? i mean im a very upty person and like to be on my feet and love to clean.. anyway just for fun what do you ladies think.. :)

NewLady1

Asked by NewLady1 at 7:26 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go out and meet people.
    Anonymous

• whatever works for you is what you should do

Answer by admckenzie at 7:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Look for a job. It might be a couple of month before you get one, so it will be good to get your name out there as soon as possible.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I would say look for a job. When I married my husband (who is military) I moved to a new city. The best thing I did was go get a job right away (we didnt have kids at the time). It helped me learn my way around and meet people. If I would have had a child I probably would have waited a little while until I found someone I trusted with my kids, to get a job.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• get a job as soon as you can! im an army wife and i love it but i just wish that i was working. we have been stationd here at ft polk for 3 months now and i know 3 people and they are all my SO's friends from work there isnt anyone thats my friend out here so it can get kinda hard. but you can get childcare on base that usualy isnt to pricey
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:39 PM on May. 13, 2009