• In the Spotlight:

don't you hate it when...

when people ask for your opinion on something, and then when they don't like your opinion they get onto you for your answer? HELLO?? you asked for peoples opinion, brace yourself, cuz you know you may not get an answer you'll like. jeez...sometimes i actually like answering anonomous...you don't get lashing emails!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup-they only want to hear what they want to hear..............
    Anonymous

• Anonymous is not synonymous with rudeness. Some people get keyboard balls and claim it is only my opinion but in reality it is only a coward way of being rude. I am not saying that is your case, it is just my opinion. Have a nice day. : )
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 7:43 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Oh yes I had that this morning because some crazy did not like my answer, that was okay I needed a good laugh to start my day off :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have never been sent nasty messages or anything, but yes, I can't stand when people ask a one sided question looking for validation rather than an actual response...then choose to jump me for disagreeing. Take it with a grain of salt and know they just couldn't handle someone else's viewpoint.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:50 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yeah this is what started drama in a group I was in, to many differnet opioions..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:08 PM on May. 13, 2009