Why are most of the people who post pics not members anymore?

This is getting the best of my curiousity. Every day I look at the photos section and it seems like over half of the people who post pictures "are no longer CafeMom members" when you try to click on their profiles. Yet I see the same people there the next day posting more pics. What is the deal with this? How are these people able to post pictures when they're not even members any more?

aurorabunny

Asked by aurorabunny at 7:45 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe it's an error with CafeMom? I've noticed that once or twice before, but I don't look as regularly as you to notice. Email them! Maybe you'll get something special for noticing a glitch in the system!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 7:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have no clue , I have noticed that myself. Its odd, apparently some kind of glitch. I will go to see a profile either from a photo , question asked or post and the person wont be a cafe mom member.
    Mom2PunkRockers

Answer by Mom2PunkRockers at 8:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Look at the dates of the pop pics too, they're usually over a year old. I'd like to know, then, how a pic becomes popular. Of course, I'm assuming that you're talking about the popular pics.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 9:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yeah I am. I never looked at the dates, that's interesting too. I've wondered how a picture gets popular as well....
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Note to self: delete all pictures before leaving cafemom.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 12:07 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Yeah, I don't understand how OLD pictures become popular. Number of views in a short period of time or something?
    But yeah, that's how deleted members get popular pictures - they're still on Cafemom's server, get brought up however, and tada, popular old picture from a non-user.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 1:50 AM on May. 14, 2009