Do/Have you let your children see you naked?

I was asked this by my next door neighbor & thought it was nasty, jmo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have felt uncomfortable if my next door neighbor asked me this as well. To answer your question, from time to time they do see me in the nude. Especially with me running out the shower and lil j thinks he's peter pan and Destiny comes running screaming at the top of her lungs. One time I slipped and fell on the kitchen floor. Tits and ass everywhere!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i have never hidden it. i am not going to let my daughter grow up to be a prude.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 7:54 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Um yeah. She is 16 months old and doesnt know! We take baths together!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 7:54 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yeah- im not ashamed of my body and i think its unhealthy to teach ur child to be ashamed of theirs- u should teach them some modesty but if u r constantly covering ur self up they will think their body is something to be ashamed of- but i think it was nasty and not too polite for ur neighbor to ask u that
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:59 PM on May. 13, 2009

• OMG diamondmamma, that is hilarious!!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 7:59 PM on May. 13, 2009