was your baby on Simalac Alimentum?? If so what kind of milk did you kid drink after he/she was off of formula?

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 8:02 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Whole milk. They put her on Alimentum for like 2 days. Then when she was flown into the NICU at 5 months, they put her back on Soy.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 8:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My son takes Nutramigen (similar, just made by Enfamil) and I've asked the same question. Some people say to try rice milk (if your baby is soy/lactose intolerant) or they might be able to take regular milk if they grow out of the intolerance or allergy. Someone else told me there's some sort of "next step" formula that is hypoallergenic.... haven't looked into it yet!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:06 PM on May. 13, 2009