sex @ 32 wks? Please answer honestly!

ok, so It's happened a few times during sex now, everything is FINE..I'm having a GREAT time then wham! I can't breathe, it seems whenever i am laying on my back during foreplay. Even if my head is elevated.
What is this caused by ?
Also I've noticed that for the last few weeks,the day AFTER my s/o and I have sex my hips and vag hurt badly and I'm stiff when walking.
why is this?
Anyone able to help answer this for me? and maybe provide some ideas/ tips?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 8:11 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should try having sex on your side..spooning. or doggy style. laying on your back will cause the baby to move around and lay on your diaphragm or squeeze your lungs making it hard to breathe. the positions i suggested should ease the hip and vag. pain. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i know after a certain time you cant be on your back because something in your body is pushing against a main vein or something like that. i had the same problem and my doc told me i cant lay on my back anymore cause it was so bad. as for the pain the day after sex i honestly have no clue
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 8:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• see, we've been doing it doggie style or on the side now for ages, and I'm still sore!!
    my hips kill me the day after.
    but the breathing thing..ugh, so inconvenient..it kinda ruins the whole foreplay thing.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• we've actually worked around the foreplay where we get on our sides and do it..it feels just as good i promise!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 8:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• The reason for all your symptoms is from the added weight of your baby and your partner. From now on you need to assume the top position. That way you can control the intensity of the thrust and there is no added weight on your pelvis and hips. Remember too, that there are lots of ways to enjoy lovemaking at this time. Be creative, find new ways of satisfying each other other than penetration.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:41 PM on May. 13, 2009