How can I get rid of my pregnancy mask?

I have darker pigmentation along my UPPER LIP! Of all places! Is there anything over-the-counter I can use to lighten it? I've been told to wear sunscreen, as the sunshine makes it worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I had this around my lower jaw, all the way around. It's all hormonal. If you can afford to have a chemical peel, this is the best way to get rid of it. You won't be able to go anywhere for about a week though. I tried different things but nothing worked except for this. You should always wear sunscreen because the sun definitely makes it worse. And once you see how good your skin looks after the peel, you won't want to get any sun anyway! Good luck!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 8:26 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I had the butterfly mask around my eyes, it went away right after I had the baby. There was nothing I could do to cover it up.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:48 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes try the Banishing Cream from Avon. Its inexpensive and I've seen it work well with several of my customers. www.youravon.com/dhullum and you get free shipping with code fsany !
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:45 PM on May. 13, 2009