heart shaped (bicornate) uterus??

I had a blighted ovum last year. After my D & C my doctor told me he felt that I may have a "heart shaped" or bicornate uterus. I had an ultrasound done and yes, in fact I do, but it's not too bad, its just a little dip at the top (not completely split down the middle like some pics I've seen). I have read alot of articles and they are very scary. They talk about repeated miscarriages with this disorder, premature labor and delivery at 20 weeks, and possible c-section due to breech birth. I am wanting to try again but I don't want to have another miscarriage. I am wondering if my heart shaped uterus caused the blighted ovum and if it is likely to happen again. Also, if I do get pregnant I would like to know what to expect during my prenatal period as far as doctor visits, risks, possible bed rest etc.. Would I be considered a "high risk" during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It will all depend on the baby and your health when carring. GL
    Anonymous