sex positions at 32 wks?

Anyone have any suggestions apart from the usual doggie or spooning for sex during pregnancy?
I'm by no means flexible either lol
Also i should note, I cannot lay on my back even during foreplay for anything over like 5 mins or I tend to "stop" breathing for some reason..
thank you in advance ladies:)

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 8:34 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• you can try reverse cowgirl. have your hubby sit on the couch or a chair or on the bed and you sit on his lap facing away from him. that works. but it will hurt your hips. the best way is spooning and doggy style. it hurts less and your not on your back. very pleasurable too i might add. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:49 PM on May. 13, 2009

• ditto

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I hate to say this but.. I dont know.. I couldnt hardly move at 32 weeks I was so big. Just move around and try diff ways. We had to move around because I would get leg or butt cramps sooo easily!! lol! Good luck!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 9:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Sit on your counter in the bathroom. You can lean your back against the mirror and still be sitting...lol. Or, rest your elbows on the counter and lean over.
    Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 9:55 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Do the oposite of spooning.. Face each other on your sides. His head and your head are at opposite ends like you can see each other when you look up.. Both of you on your right side (or left side) Then it's almost like sissors with your legs and come together.. I don't know if I'm even explaining this the right way.. I hope I am. I found this position the best way to have sex till the end of my pregnancy.. Used it afterwards too. You can get really close to each other with out the effort of getting up or having your belly hanging over... Hope it works for you.. Good luck and have fun..
    Anonymous