when should i start showing?

im 8 weeks and i was wondering when i should start showing because im very petite. i did weigh 105 and im 5'3. please help=]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• about 4 months
    Anonymous

• Well I would say between your four months for a little belly. But some don't show til about 6 months. Well I didn't show til 6months with my first I was 130 and 5'7. Well congrats on the baby
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It all depends on your DNA and what you eat. LOL I got kinda chubby in the middle around 8 weeks. I wore my regular jeans till about 12. I really didn't pop though until I was 16 weeks. I'm 22 now and you still can't tell in certain outfits!!!! But don't worry when it happens you'll wish you where small again LOL Congrats!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:59 PM on May. 13, 2009

• thanks alot=] its my first and its really exciting. i just cant wait.
    Anonymous

• Well, I started sticking out a tiny bit at about 3 months, and at 4 months was starting to become noticably pregnant. I'm now five months and look bigger in my stomach than my friend who is 6 months. However, I have an anterior placenta, meaning that my placenta is in front and I'm wondering if that may be why I'm sticking out so much. I'm not really skinny, or overweight...just average weight. I guess it depends on the person.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am in my 4th month now (15 weeks) and my belly is popping out a bit. If I am wearing a regular t-shirt you can't tell but you can with more fitted shirts. I am 5'2" and before pregnancy I weighed in at about 126 to give you an idea of my size..
    Laura852007

Answer by Laura852007 at 11:03 PM on May. 13, 2009