Wife Swap

Did anyone see the episode of wife swap that was on today? This woman had her whole family on a "raw diet". They are only allowed to eat things raw, including all meats and even eggs. And she has them brush their teeth with butter and clay. She didn't allow any clean materials like bleach or anything like that. What does everyone else think about that? Would you go so far as to let your kids eat raw meat and eggs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I saw it and i think it is way over the top but then again...her family did not really LIVE in society according to its modern standards. They are self-sustained and so it seemed to me they could pull it off easier than someone living amongst other people they did not know. Like their germs were theirs alone and their animals were "clean".

Either way, I am more like the urban family who would rather eat out all the time!! No raw chicken for me, thanks :)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 8:55 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I didnt see it but I would definatley not let my kids eat raw anything! (well veggies and stuff like that obviously) But the moms on there can be messed up! I saw one episode where the mom and dad were partiers and had big parties with there kids at the parties (like drinking and smoking parties) I think that is completely wrong! I do love watching the show though!
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 8:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have seen this show it was on like 2 yrs ago the lady was from Iowa. which i will never try myself
    Anonymous