Can I be pregnant? Please help I'm 16!

ok, so I'm 16 and have been sexually active for about 5 months. and a couple of days ago I got my period, but it only lasted about a day and a half. It wasn't the normal color either, it was more brownish. I've also been having headaches steadily, and i've been eating a lot more than I normally do. I get nauseous out of nowhere sometimes too. I've been sleeping A LOT. Even if i get a good night's sleep I'm still falling asleep in class. My sister just had a baby and she told me about this site and that maybe you could help. Please if you have anything that you think might help respond. p.s i've been discharging a lot too. What could that be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well baby girl sounds like you are pregnant to me. But there is only one way to be sure. Thats take a pregnancy test. I would buy one or go to the clinic.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• it sounds as if you may be pregnant. get your sister to go to the store and get you a pregnancy test. I hope you find out soon. are you boobs tender to the touch?
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• it sounds like you are pregnant because that is what happened to me and still is. but to be sure you need to get a pregnancy test or go to the clinic. i used first response and its pretty good too. so good luck=]
    savage7faith

Answer by savage7faith at 9:08 PM on May. 13, 2009

• anytime you are sexually active there is a chance you are prego
    go get a test
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:09 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Go test
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:12 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My boobs feel like they hurt on the inside, if that makes any sense. Could it be depression? my boyfriend and i just broke up after a year?
    ABUHLINGER

Answer by ABUHLINGER at 9:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It sounds like you might be, but a test would tell you for sure.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 9:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• depression from your boobs hurting? are you kidding?
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:12 PM on May. 13, 2009

• The only way I knew I was pregnant was my nipples were brown and a little sore when I fell asleep at night. Plus, I got pregnant on my first time, so I didn't think I was pregnant till 7 months later when my aunt took me to the hospital because I was getting fat. ~
    From your symptoms, you could be.
    I'm 15, turning 16 in 3 months, so I'm a bit younger than you. I wish you the best of luck. :)
    Anonymous

• thanks its nice to hear from someone who is close to my age.
    ABUHLINGER

Answer by ABUHLINGER at 7:34 AM on May. 14, 2009