• In the Spotlight:

So sick of Miss CA!

Ok, the night when Miss CA answered her question about whether same sex should be legalized I have to admit I admired her for having the guts to state what she believed and not just what the judges wanted to hear. I happen to agree marriage should be between a man and a woman.
However, I am soooo sick of hearing about her every other minute. I think she is a hypocrite to the nth degree. Is it "bibically" correct to pose nude, semi-nude...whatever? I don' t think so. Also, she lied about ever having done that....that's not "bibically" correct, in my opinion, either. I believe Trump should have taken her title from her.
Does anyone else agree with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes yes and yes! They took away the title from Miss Nevada for posing nude or semi-nude(I don't remember). I didn't agree with her opinion, but I thought it was great that she stood by what she believed in, but she sounded like she was 13 years old they way she worded it. It's also so un-natural for a same sex marriage, but she has breast implants! Hypocrite to the extreme.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 9:07 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I agree about the pictures and that she should have her crown taken away. I disagree about her answer. It was not so much what she SAID that put me off but the way that she said it. She totally lost her composure and that is not befitting to anyone who has to act as a role model.
    Anonymous

• No i don't agree. people are taking this stuff too far..so what if she posed half naked, you don't see anything and that was the point. she needed money and that is what she did. She probably lied about it because she was ashamed and embarrassed. who cares about being "biblically" correct. No one on this earth is BIBLICALLY CORRECT.. Trump did what he thought was right and that's it. it's done. move on. and yes she stood up for what she believed in although I am one who disagreed with her but I did not make a big deal about it. I believe a marriage should be between two individuals who love each other whether it be a man and woman, man and man, or woman and woman. There are far worse things to worry about like children going hungry. cancer awareness. domestic violence.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:10 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Who cares what she said or how she said it, they asked her opinion. Or are only liberals allowed to voice their opinions?
    The only thing is the underwear thing; however their rules are stated about that only, should determine about her crown.
    Anonymous

• I agree that she is a hypocrite and the crown should be taken from her. Trump said on Good Morning America that he viewed her photos and found them to be in good taste, so therefore she is able to keep the crown.
    I don't understand why some rules apply to one but not to another.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I just want to point something out about the pictures. Yes, there were topless shots, however it was the fact she violated her contract by not telling pageant officials about them that got her in trouble. That is what the hearing or whatever was for....contract violation. Not necessarily the type of pictures. It asked in the contract of there were any compromising photos, semi nude or nude photos. She said no. That is what got her in trouble.
    Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 9:51 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I watched her speech and she did very well. Many Christians raised in christian homes stray a bit in their teen yrs and at that time she may not have been walking with the Lord. Now that she is, she hopefully has repented and moved forward. What the photographer did with those second photos was wrong as a professional to take pics without her knowledge. She was on break and he caught her un aware. What is worse these professionals are being so unethical and want to smear her. She has integrity, strength and an amazing God on her side. He is her defense! I admire her and what she stands for and will support her !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:10 PM on May. 13, 2009

• No she did not violate her contract... those photos were not taken during professional time. They asked for professional ones.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• They were professional.

http://news.aol.com/article/miss-california-usa-may-lose-her-crown/464394
    Psylocke

Answer by Psylocke at 10:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• That's right Shaneagle. I think she's an amazing, strong young woman,and is a great role model for girls, who think they have to conform to the world,and it's perversions to fit in. She's my new hero.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:22 PM on May. 13, 2009