Does this get on your nerves?

You make a reply to a post & then when you hit add reply it tells you the post is deleted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i hate it- that and when u hit the post button only to see that the person has already selected a best answer in the 2 minutes it took u to type everything- and its even worse when the question was just posted like 10 minutes ago- how is that enough time to get enough answers to choose the best? ugh!! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:51 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Lol I just did that with that question about the girl having people invite her as a friend...lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:08 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have not had that happened to me yet! LOL
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 9:15 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yep... especially when it took forever to trim the answer down several times to fit within the allowed number of characters! You click on the answer question button and there it is!... "This question has been deleted" ugh! ... why don't they just have a pop up that says, "uhhh... never mind finishing your answer, the question was just deleted." ... Oh well...

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:18 PM on May. 13, 2009

• hasnt happened to me knock on wood
    Azanne

Answer by Azanne at 9:30 PM on May. 13, 2009