how similar?

How similar are period cramps to early pregnancy cramping. I have been trying for nearly 3 years and for the past 18 months I have been on fertility medication
I have just now in April ovulated for the first time so I feel like my first obsticle has been conqured but now I want a baby so bad it hurts. So now my period fluxuates from day 24 to day 34. I am on day 27 now. I feel like my period is going to start but I want to be pregnant so bad. I don't really have any symptoms right now but it's early yet. I just need advice from someone who has been there.....I am trying not to read into it.

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 9:12 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've always been told that the cramps are very similar to period cramps. I'm not trying to shot down any hopes you have, sorry. I know it's so hard to wait but time will tell, hun!!!! Best of luck to you and I hope you get your baby! BABY DUST to you!!!!!:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 14, 2009