Can you go a whole day without complaining or ????

Being negative. I work with the two most annoying miserable woman at work. ALL DAY long their talking about "EVERYBODY". They really try to get me in that crap and I tell them right out "Im not in that mess". One is very smart and stinky and miserable. The other one has alot of anger and shes not the most beautiful person Ive ever seen. Everytime someone walks out the door there they go yapping!!!! Its driving me crazy. All I can do is ignore them I know but JEEZ!!!!!!!! Thats something Im really trying to work on within myself to try and stop being so critical of everything around me. Im really trying to work on me....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:17 PM on May. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I actually think it has been about a week since I complained about something...
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Complaining, yes. Nagging, no. lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:26 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am 32 weeks pregnant..so no I can't stop complaining! BUT i don't complain about other people, just about being in AZ where is 103 degrees by 10 a.m. and i am stuck at the doctor doing the 3 hour glucose test and I have leather seats in my car so when it sits at work it's hot as hell! On top of that I feel like a big fat whale! that's it :) Have a great day! LOL
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:54 PM on May. 13, 2009

• no but then I live alone and there is no one to hear me!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on May. 13, 2009