Does any one know of a good kid friendley hotel at Myrtle beach SC?

I'm looking for a hotel on the beach with fun kid pools for two 7 year old boys, but also good for my 2 year old daughter. Does any one know of a good one? Thanks!

gayle8501

Asked by gayle8501 at 9:25 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Travel

• My family loves the Sea Mist Resort. We have stayed there 3 times with our kids. Their website is www.seamist.com. They offer family value packages which are great. I have checked out other hotels & their prices for just a room are the same or more than what we get at the Sea Mist for a room & package. They have lots of pools, on site water park, children's activity pool, free miniature golf, free movie theater, restaurants (if you stay 4 more nights you each get one free breakfast buffet), and daily tickets to the Family Kingdom Amusement park and water park. They also offer daily activities such as a magic show, karaoke, Polynesian night, All you can eat kids pizza night, etc. If you have any more questions about it or the area just send me a message. We've been going to Myrtle Beach since 1996.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I think SeaMist was the one we stayed at too. You can send away for a Myrtle Beach vacation planner and it sends info on hotels.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:59 AM on May. 14, 2009

• My husband always stay at this resort called Beach Cove. It's very NICE and affordable to be an Resort. It has lots of kiddie as well as adult pools. As well as snack bars and other activities.
    Tinikia

Answer by Tinikia at 1:39 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Compass Cove - we stayed there when my twins were just turning 2.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 2:17 PM on May. 14, 2009

• We are staying at the Dunes Village Resort this year. They have an indoor waterpark ,kiddie and adult pools. There water park is the largest indoor water park in Myrtle Beach and they are near Broadway at the Beach.
    ledesa

Answer by ledesa at 1:45 PM on May. 29, 2009