Do you believe in Medical Marijuana and "dispensaries"

Take a look at this place. http://www.vaporroom.com/vaporroom.html

"The Vapor Room is a medicinal cannabis dispensary committed to helping establish a healthful, caring community for San Francisco and Bay Area patients...the Vapor Room distinguishes itself from other dispensaries by providing healthy alternatives in cannabinoid delivery, as well as a safe, comfortable and vibrant environment for patients to take their medicine. Here, you can feel free to relax with fellow patients, and the loungey environment encourages guests to stay and share their experiences with others in the community. As you might guess from the name, the Vapor Room emphasizes non-carbonizing vaporizers as a healthier way of introducing THC into the body, and there are a number of these on hand to sample. ..Let the expert staff know what you need from your medicine, and we'll craft a solution specifically designed to meet those needs."

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 9:33 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it is wonderful and the vapor idea is great. With a vaporizer there is no smoke so it is a healthier way to partake.
    Anonymous

• I'll take a large bud from costa rica please, and I'm a bogart, I don't share my weed with nobody!
    Anonymous

• I believe in the use of marijuana because it does help many many people for a variety or reasons and mother nature makes it herself. But by law it is still not legal (although I may disagree with) for public use and this dispensarie sounds like a bar or some type of night club and untill marijuana is legal; establishments such as this should not exist. JMO
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I live in Cali and am very proud of my state for having such compasion for these people and am thankful for Obama for stopping the federal raids.
    Anonymous

• What a bunch of BS, who do they think they are fooling. It's a bunch of potheads not working all day.
    Anonymous

• Actually, in California it is legal to smoke in public if you have a license. I am all for medical marijuana as it has saved my husband from the destruction of narcotics.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 10:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• NICE!!
    Anonymous

• Yes I do. More medical applications are being found for THC all the time. People should have the right to use natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals, surgery and other invasive treatments.

The way mj is treated by the US govt has nothing to do with the plant itself and everything to do with protecting corporate profits.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have no problem with it, it helps people, and if you have a prescription than you should be able to fill it.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I wish this would have been legal years ago. My uncle died from AIDS, and dropped weight so fast because he felt too sick to eat. I do think medical mary jane would have been so helpful to him, as well as ease his pain. So I think this is great!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:54 PM on May. 13, 2009