John & Kates so called affairs, Do you believe they happened ?

With all the rumors about John and now Kate having affairs,do you believe the tabloids,or could it be a publicity stunt for ratings for the next season at the end of this month ? What do you think ?

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 9:43 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• don't know, don't care, can't stand them!
    mauspond

Answer by mauspond at 9:44 PM on May. 13, 2009

• oh i can't stand them! they have 8 kids and go on all these trips...i have 2 and can't afford gas! oh and the "yeah it's so hard, i don't get any sleep, let alone time to sit down" crap...how does she get her hair done and her nails done all the time? obviously she has time for that, let alone the money.
    as for the affairs, the first thing that came to my mind when i found out about it was " where the hell does he have the time to even have one?" but then i thought of kate, how she has the time to get her hair and nails done...
    if she's really how she acts on tv, over powering and always has to have everything right, then i don't doubt that he did it. not that it's a good thing, and i'm all for it, it's just she needs to let go and just have some fun sometimes. i've only seen a couple of episodes, but that's what i got out of those couple.
    Anonymous

• Well apparently now Kate's brother and his wife Jodi have both came public about Kate and Jon's affairs. Jodi and Kate had a falling out so I am just questioning whether there is truth with her story....or not. I believe it then I don't .....I keep saying its just a big ole stunt to boost ratings....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:09 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Media hype, that's what I think
    meow-mix192198

Answer by meow-mix192198 at 7:52 AM on May. 14, 2009

• IDK. I heard an interview on the radio this morning with her brother. And he said himself that John is made out to be the bad guy, but she is too. I think he said that she maybe did cheat first. I think he believes she did. And they were saying how the camera crew has a hard time getting enough footage with all the fighting. That the show they put on is not the real life they lead. The more that is coming out, the more that's said, I think either one or both cheated. And that's sad, with the kids and all. I think in a way it's devastating, for anyone that loves the show. We all think they are this happy family. Not necessarily perfect. But all in all a happy, well adjusted family. And apparently they are not. The 'real life drama' isn't as nice as everyone has been led to believe. I think they are now becoming a joke. I do feel sorry for John, but I feel more sorry for the kids. And no, Kate isn't the only one to blame.

Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:31 AM on May. 14, 2009

• They get on my nerves! But i think it is for publicity!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I think so.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:02 PM on May. 14, 2009