Woman that have facial hair

If you tend to have facial hair on your upper lip, chin, ect.. Does your family ever say anything to you? Do you ever discuss it with your family? How did you first start talking about it?
Since having my dd facial hair has went CRAZY & I do everything to control it, but WOW its alot of work. I know I dont keep up with it all the time, yet NO ONE in my family has said anything to me.. Not even my husband. It kinda hurts they wont talk to me. But then I cant even find it in me to tell my dh "i need to go to the dr. because im getting hair on my face"...
between my hair & my weight its so hard to leave the house!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Health

• What you are experiencing is a hormonal problem. It's not uncommon, and is probably not due to your weight. You can discuss the issue with your Dr. about finding a hormonal product that will work for you. However, at the present time, I suggest you hot wax or use a product like an epilady to remove the hair. Don't fret, just talk to your Dr.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I don't want to sound rude, but it's going to anyways, so sorry in advance because it's not my intention, but i have noticed that the majority of females that have facial hair on their chins seem to be overweight.
    Anonymous

• So if you lost the weight that you're carrying around...maybe that would help.
    Anonymous

• Give me a break!! My mother and aunt are the skinniest people I know and both have facial hair on them. It doesn't always have to do with weight. It is likely hormonal or genetics. I am Italian and almost all women in my family have facial hair. Also, if you have PCOS you will have facial hair. I just use a tweezers and pull the hairs on my chin.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I agree its not the weight that causes it and anon that said that i think she needs to do a little research cause i'm 120 pds i have 4 kids i am in a size 2 jeans and at 15 i had this facial haor problem i have weezed it but i have notice it grows more hair almost every year , so sweetie you are not the only person that has this problem i'm 30 years old now and i am still fighting it..
    Anonymous

• The facial hair gets worse with age. You can have electrolisys or laser treatments; though they are expensive and painful.
    It sounds like you may be depressed; you should really discuss this with a health care professional.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on May. 14, 2009

• no one answered the questioned! lol....
    Anonymous