Do you know the words to your little one's favorite song or lullaby?

Taxi Taxi
Riding in the backseat
Roll the windowup, Roll the window down
Put the money through the slot
See ya later, thanks alot
Sure beats walking 'cross town

I love singing this with my 3 year old off of Nogin.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 10:01 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao!!!!!! that was just on noggin! lol- i was just sitting here singing the darn song while browsing through and came to this question and had to crack up! lol- but yeah to answer ur question- yes i have quite a few stuck in my head lol- and the most recent and most annoying one? that new song on noggin the get up and go go one lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:06 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Thats cute..
    Our boys don't really have favorite songs, rhymes.. They like Rock music when we are in the car, they sing to all different kinds.. It's so funny to turn the stereo off real fast while they're singing, they all crack up laughing.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:06 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Oh, lord. I got that darn "There's a Party in my Tummy" song stuck in my head for a week. (If your kids watch Noggin, you'll know the one I mean.) I walked around singing it so much that my husband threatened to buy me a Yo-Gabba-Gabba t-shirt.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:16 PM on May. 13, 2009

• LOL I LOVE YO GABBA GABBA...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:18 PM on May. 13, 2009

• oh god! i had that song stuck in my head for 2 days finally got it out b/c it wasn't on noggin all day then i go and read it. thanks! hehe...i literally woke up the other night to go pee and was singing that as i walked to the bathroom.....my little one likes choo choo soul off the disney channel...but her fave lullaby is actually one i made up when she was teeny tiny and i couldn't sleep and its not even extremely nice! (literally one of the lines is "hush little baby, hush little baby, please please hush and go to sleep little baby girl" one of those nights after 2 weeks of no sleep and i was trying to sing nice stuff but....ya and then after that she would only fall asleep for that now she asks for it...hehe
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Hey, it's still better than, "You'll do it! You'll use the Potty!" from Elmo's Potty Time. I sang that one for so long that my co-workers learned all the words!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:30 PM on May. 13, 2009