do u ever think this?

do u ever look at someones child who is the same age as ur child (whether a friend of urs or a complete strangers) and think wow they r 3? or they ar 4? why are they acting less or more advanced than my child? sometimes ill see a 3 yr old and think why are they acting like they are 1 or 2? and then there have been times where i look at a 3 yr old and say oh wow they know how to do that? lol am i the only one?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:03 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly I have done that from time to time. Especially when Im waiting in a long line at the checkout and I have time to observe....: }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:05 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I think everybody is guilty of it. I know I sure am. My son is 4 and has a quite laid back personality. When he's in karate and all the 5,6, and 7 yr olds are running around like wild animals he'll sit quiet. Then there are times when we'll run into a 4 year old who talks like a 6 yr old and I'll be like, wow how come my ds doesn't talk like that?
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:16 PM on May. 13, 2009

• We have a friend that still puts his 4 yr old son in a high chair to eat, babies him constantly and you can tell he's so far behind. He's still in pullups etc. It's so sad. He see's our 3 and they are where they should be, but I don't say anything because I don't feel it's my place, and I really don't know how to approach it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Not really, I know that all kids develop at different schedules.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on May. 13, 2009