what one thing did you do that you think helped you to become pregnant?

i.e. did you take a herbal supplement you think helped? used a fertility monitor? etc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The first time I think that it was evening primrose oil and vitamin e supplements. My CM wasn't up to par until I started taking them, then a month later I got pregnant.
    This time my CM was fine, as I had not been on BC since before getting pregnant the first time (before I was on BC for 10 years)
    Of course it could be the mistletoe. I got pregnant both times in December, after six and five months of trying. Mistletoe is a symbol of fertility.
    Morning sex helps too.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 10:15 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Oh, and tracking your cycle to know when you are most fertile is very helpful
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 10:16 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My friend couldn't get prego for 15 months. She was eating healthy, working out, tracking her cycle, and doing everything she could. She finally gave up coffee absolutely no caffinee and got preggo that next month. I don't know if there was any connection, but if you drink coffee it might be worth giving up.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 10:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i started taking prenatal vitamins. i don't know if its true but i heard it makes you fertile.
    Anonymous

• I wasn't actively trying but I kind of knew it was going to happen. When I ovulate I can feel it, it hurts and I had sex while I was feeling that pain and missed my next period.
    Anonymous

• Reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility ... it was very informative to help me understand when my body is ovulating.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:31 AM on May. 14, 2009