So I try to be good and buy only healthy food, but now my son is asleep and all I want is PICKLES, HOT DOGS, SALMON, AND TOP ROMAN. Don't have any of it! :[

How do you deal with the cravings? I'm trying not to blow up this pregnancy like I did last time (gained 55 pounds) haha.

Asked by ours at 10:08 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat something salty seems like thats what you want b/c all those are salty foods! ummm you could go with veggies chopped w/a little salt or ranch dressing. soup? pickles aren't unhealthy if you don't eat the whole jar in 2 mins :) but just try to substitute what you want with something you have that is somewhat similar

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Buy a pickle & put it in the freezer. Let it get frozen & then eat it. It is so good. Sorry I know I am no help but a frozen pickle is so good.

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• vabchmommy that sounds like the best thing ever! Salty veggies mmm. Too bad all I have is lettuce haha gross. I'm going to have soup though, thank you very much. :]

Answer by ours at 10:18 PM on May. 13, 2009

• ya no problem, but now i'm sitting here wanting sliced cucumbers and tomatoes w/ranch dressing and a lil bit of salt...mmmm that would be yummy...too bad hubby is deployed and my daughter is asleep i'd be on the way to the store

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• That does sound good. I think I'm going to go late night shopping at Walmart tonight after he eats lol. It's a hard choice considering how tired I am...eating or sleeping...haha god it's pathetic!

Answer by ours at 10:42 PM on May. 13, 2009