FEED ME!

So I try to be good and buy only healthy food, but now my son is asleep and all I want is PICKLES, HOT DOGS, SALMON, AND TOP ROMAN. Don't have any of it! :[

How do you deal with the cravings? I'm trying not to blow up this pregnancy like I did last time (gained 55 pounds) haha.

ours

Asked by ours at 10:08 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat something salty seems like thats what you want b/c all those are salty foods! ummm you could go with veggies chopped w/a little salt or ranch dressing. soup? pickles aren't unhealthy if you don't eat the whole jar in 2 mins :) but just try to substitute what you want with something you have that is somewhat similar
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Buy a pickle & put it in the freezer. Let it get frozen & then eat it. It is so good. Sorry I know I am no help but a frozen pickle is so good.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• vabchmommy that sounds like the best thing ever! Salty veggies mmm. Too bad all I have is lettuce haha gross. I'm going to have soup though, thank you very much. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:18 PM on May. 13, 2009

• ya no problem, but now i'm sitting here wanting sliced cucumbers and tomatoes w/ranch dressing and a lil bit of salt...mmmm that would be yummy...too bad hubby is deployed and my daughter is asleep i'd be on the way to the store
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• That does sound good. I think I'm going to go late night shopping at Walmart tonight after he eats lol. It's a hard choice considering how tired I am...eating or sleeping...haha god it's pathetic!
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:42 PM on May. 13, 2009