what do you when you are not happy ..............with your hubby?

iam not happy with him ....i think it is because iam home all the time what do i do iam home with the kids all the time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• i can understand where you are coming from. my husband and i are giong through angry times too. talk to him nicely about it when the kids are sleeping. let him know you appricate all he does but you too need time to yourself. time to go out and make friends or be with the ones you already have. let him know that you have from free time and him have some time with the kids, that you'll feel better about yourself and will be happier with him (equals more sex for him), less negitivity around the house, and a better relationship between your husband and children. let him know of all the benefits. even if you can only go out once a month, you need a break too. also make sure you have a date night at least once a month, don't go beyond that. TRUST ME. you will pay the price later, my husband and i are for not doing that often. good luck! :D
    mommastink

Answer by mommastink at 10:45 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i would try having him watch the kids once in a while like 1 day a week is his day to watch the kid and tht day is your day to go out and do stuff you want or if you want to get out with him get a babysitter one night and you 2 go out...its just a thought
    Anonymous

• Ride it out. Things will get better. In the mean time, find a new hobby. Have him stay in with the kids one day on the weekend. Have you tried talking with him about it? I don't mean talking to him, or at him. You have to talk with him, and in a way that he will understand.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:35 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Sometimes I feel unhappy because he is never home,and we only have 1 car so i'm stuck home most of the time. anyways when I start feelin bad about it I take my baby to my moms and go shopping. It's so lame but it does make me feel better and then I'm ready to deal with life for a while longer. Also talking with him helps, even though he is the most irritating person I know I still love him and he can usually make me happy again. Oh and I make him get up early with our baby sometimes and I sleep in, it kind of feels like revenge in a way like then he knows how I live everyday.
    Anonymous

• Get a sitter and have some time to yourself. And tell him you need a break from the kids. Remind him that being mom doesn't start and 9 and end at 5. And really do get a babysitter and go out or something. He will see that you are serious.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:38 AM on May. 14, 2009

• Sit him down and talk to him. Let him know you need some time to yourself away from the kids. Maybe make a schedule that each night from 5-6 he takes over with the kids- and you take a bubble bath (or whatever you want to do). Or maybe schedule one whole day a week/month (like a saturday) for yourself - to go out, meet with friends, do whatever.
    I am a WAHM and when my hubs gets home he takes over being 'the parent'. Then I go to my room and work. When I need 'me' time during the week and hubs is at work - I will call my parents to watch the kids during the day.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:38 AM on May. 14, 2009