I have been told at my last dr. appoint. that my cervix was soft,thinned and short and dilated to 1. I been feeling a lot of pessure down there. When do you think i will have him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anytime
    Anonymous

• i remember my doctor saying that to me it was friday and the next thurday i broke water so very soon you will have him do you have everything you need
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• you could tonight
    nakita72

• My doctor said the same thing, but I wasn't opening at all and I only have a few days till my due!
    I'm so angry. ):
    Anyday for you though. (:
    Anonymous

• I was a centimeter for a month and finally they had to induce me b/c i wasnt dialating anymore. i'm now 2 cm at 31 weeks and am not anticipating going into labor anytime soon. you can be a cm for months, i know someone who was 3 cm for going on a month
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 10:49 PM on May. 13, 2009