Um.. is that supposed to happen?

My last doctor visit the doctor did the whole hand thing instead of using the cold metal thing this time to see if I was dilating, I'm not dilating but ever since she did that I've been having a lot of vaginal discharge.. is that normal or supposed to happen?

38 weeks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and I keep having a lot of pain like contractions, it hurts to walk and I can't stop hurting no matter what!
    Anonymous

• i am having the same exact thing too. and i am 36 weeks prego. towards the end of pregnancy you are going to have an increase in vaginal discharge. and the pain is just simply from pelvic pain the baby is putting more pressure on your pelvic area.
    Anonymous

• It wasn't bad as it is now before she did that though, could she have done something wrong, or could it be because I haven't had anything in there in like.. forever? lol (sorry tmi)
    Anonymous

• its normal
    Anonymous

• yes its normal. I had a lot of discharge towards the end.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:36 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Wow, I always had the "hand" way of checking for dilation, never a metal thing ... weird.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:22 AM on May. 14, 2009