I can't take it anymore!!

I'm 18 weeks prego I wanna know if I'm having a girl or a boy ! I keep having dreams its a boy and alot other werid dreams! anyone one ever have these kinds of dreams while pregnant.... I get my 3d ultrasound at 20 weeks but I wanna know now!!! who feels this way!?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 10:37 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chill... This is what they call instant gratification. What happens if you can't find it out with the US??
    Anonymous

• i heard that if you eat sweets it's a boy spicy it's a girl, conradulations!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:44 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i went threw threw this i just could wait and cause i wanted to buy things for the baby but then when i was 7 month i wish i would of gone in labor so i could see the baby i think its just crazy womenhood hormons
    Anonymous

• Well, I definitely felt this way until this past Monday, when I found out for CERTAIN that I'm having a boy. The little dude had his legs spread completely open. I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl....I just wanted to know SO BAD. You'll know at your next ultrasound most likely...mine was when I was almost twenty weeks. I too had dreams that it was a boy, and I was right. I kinda knew all along. Relax...they'll most liekly be able to tell...they could tell with mine within about 2 minutes. The suspense it part of the fun,lol! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I didn't want to know with any of my kids. I went through my 1st without knowing, and I was 3 days late when I found out thorugh US that it was a boy. It was an accident. My Dr. wanted to make sure he was head down and his little legs were spread for the world to see. With my last, we didn't know either. My mom did, though. It was only because she was in the hospital before baby was born. I think if we had known if she was going to be a girl before hand we might have had a name picked out for her BEFORE I went into labor.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i know how ya feel! I couldnt wait to find out, it was driving me crazy! I found out at 17 weeks that im having a girl. but before that i was so sure i was having a boy. i kept having dreams about me and my boyfriend taking care of the baby and it was always a boy. so when the nurse told me it was a little girl i was very suprised. i still dont know if i 100% beleive it, even though I had amneo done and they said its def. a little girl
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 1:33 AM on May. 14, 2009

• First off, weird dreams are absolutely common in pregnancy and every time i dream of boys i have girls. go figure. Also i was told 3d ultrasounds were pointless until 32 weeks. they aren't worth it until a certain time, If you are paying for it I mean. I have a girlfriend who gets one at every appointment ... she has good insurance, Instead of a regular ultrasound she gets that plus a 3d one... I am jealous because I am gonna have to pay close to 200 dollars to have one. anyhow... just relax you wouldn't be able to tell right now anyways, they don't make you wait to be cruel, it just has to devolope first.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 7:41 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I love the element of surprise.
    With so few surprises in our lives today, it is nice to enjoy at least one. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:17 AM on May. 14, 2009

• It's a boy.I just feel it!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:01 AM on May. 14, 2009