• In the Spotlight:

16 Weeks Preggo!

I am 16 Weeks Pregnant and at first I ate everything in sight. for about the last 2 or 3 weeks I dont want to eat as much. I eat norm but just not alot. I eat in the Morning, I eat lunch I snack very little and eat very little dinner and after 8 I dont want to eat anything no matter how late I am awake. Is this bad for me? I am scared I wont gain weight, I just dont feel hungry its for no other reason then that...Thanks for help.

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 10:40 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone will gain weight. If your Dr. says the baby is healthy then your fine. If not then you will have to force your self to eat. I was almost hospitalized because i couldnt keep anything down
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:43 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am 17 weeks and i had the exact thing happen to me. At first i was always eating big meals and snacking, now i just kinda eat here and there, I was really worried too, b/c i was sleeping a lot but seemed to have lost my big appetite. Like PP said, I went to the doctor for my ultrasound, an my baby girl as perfectly healthy and the right size. They told me everyones body is different and take on pregnancy in different ways. But make sure to talk to your doctor and let them know! :)
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 10:21 AM on May. 14, 2009