Pregnancy sex....tmi

I'm about 20 weeks pregnant and for the past month or so, it's been fairly painful when I have sex. Not terribly, and there isn't any bleeding, but I feel like a virgin all over again...either that or my husband has grown in size, lol. He likes to think that's the case, of course, haha. I've been to my doctor regularly, and I'm completely healthy, but I was wondering if any other moms-to-be experienced this and if you know of anything to help. Thanks. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 10:50 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had the same problem.i would want to have sex but it just hurt, and the doc says its normal because of all the pressure and stuff in that area.I found that laying on my side really helped because i could control how deep he went it.Good luck
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 10:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Thanks...we'll try that position next, lol! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:20 PM on May. 13, 2009