Do you ever think your an unlucky person?

I've always said that if I had a duck it would drown. If there's a chance that something weird, crazy or just plain bad could possibly happen it will happen to me. I just don't have good luck. It's usually little things like I'm rushing to make an appointment on time but then my car has a flat. A few months ago I had my braces taken off (yes I had adult braces, it's a long story) and had to get a permanent retainer, I asked the ortho asst. how long would I have it, she said forever it will never come off. 3 days later it popped off and I had to go have it put back on. Last summer my parents took me, my husband and our son to a minor league baseball game, my dad who is Mr. Safety, bought the tickets for right behind home plate because those are supposed to be the safest seats and what happens a fly ball hits the roof of the stadium bounces off and hits me right on the top of my head. Is anyone else like this or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol! Sorry don't meant to laugh at u! Im just wondering if u have a good attitude towards this or do u just go out expecting something bad to happen to u?? I thing possitive or negative attitude have a lot to do with how things in our lives go... JMO...
    Anonymous

• Believe me it's OK to laugh even I think it's funny, it's been a long running joke with my family and friends for years. The day after I was hit in the head with the fly ball my dad went to work and his boss asked if we had a good time at the game then after seeing my dads face said let me guess she got hit in the head with a ball. But to be honest I'm generally a positive person, I don't really go around thinking something is going to happen, I just don't think about it. But then after something does happen I think I should have seen that one coming!

Anonymous

• I don't believe in luck.
    I believe in blessing from God when He feels I need them, which are constant and overflowing in my life. †
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:04 AM on May. 14, 2009

• things like that happen to me all the time. i cant seem to go any where or do anything without running into something. like i am forever running into my couch and i always say excuse me cuz im used to running into people. lol. the other day my husband and i were at the mall i ran into a trashcan and said excuse me. he would not stop laughing at me. im just lucky i guess lol,
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:05 AM on May. 14, 2009