Bad Sex

Since I've gotten pregnant sex has been painful in some way. Either it's too dry down there (sorry tmi) or it feels like menstrual cramps afterwards. Now I don't even have any want to have sex. I bought the KY Intense and we already have the KY His & Hers but he doesn't really seem to care about trying to make me want to more.

Besides this being annoying, is this bad at all that I'm having the menstrual cramps afterwards? There isn't any bleeding.

ours

Asked by ours at 11:02 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are having orgasms then the crampy feeling after is normal (atleast it was for me). If he doesn't have a desire to get you in the mood then that is his problem since you aren't having any desire to want to either. Just be content with the way things are. He will probably change once the baby is here.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I already have a five month old, and last time he couldn't leave me alone.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:11 PM on May. 13, 2009