Celebrating an Angel!!

My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 20 weeks. We named her Jesse. Jesse was due on July 15, 2005. I celebrate every year. But i am stumped. What could I do this year to celebrate her short life. I am not inviting people or anything because family tells me I am weird and Holding on to nothing. They don't understand this comforts me every year when her due date comes. She was my baby. I celebrate her due date and her birthday which was February 20, 2005. Any ideas??

2wndrfl_btrflys

Asked by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:22 PM on May. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have an angel baby that I lost 3 1/2 years ago. Its not weird or holding onto nothing at all!! Personally, we have planted a tree so I could sit under it, gone to his grave and had picnics, and donated in his honor. I was kind of a mess before I had him, really anxious and everything, so I made a list of things I wanted to do because I was so blessed to have him. Since I couldn't baby him I could baby myself a little. Another thing I started was a journal to Eric telling him about our life down here. I know he's with me all the time, but its nice to be able to talk to him and have a record of it.
    There's a website called nationalshareoffice.com. They have a bunch of ideas and a message board for parents of angels.
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 6:06 AM on May. 14, 2009

• How about naming a star after her?

www.starregistry.com
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• We lost one of my nieces and on her birthday we usually release something in the air some times birds, sometimes balloons, you can also attach a message to the balloon. Sorry for your lose, keep celebrating your angel,i'm positive she enjoys it.
    LadyShock

Answer by LadyShock at 11:31 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I don't really have any great ideas. But I wanted to say that I don't think you are weird or holding onto nothing.  Jesse was your baby, now she is your angel baby.  So I'm sorry that people don't understand and I am sorry for your loss. 

I wonder if there would be something you could do with children or babies?  Somehow spend time with them?

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:13 AM on May. 14, 2009