Why are toddlers so gross and what gross things have your kid done?

My child likes to lick me. She thinks it's hilarious to lick my arm and face and then proceeds to bark like a dog. She gets me slimy. Ick.

Well, she has a runny nose and I've been cleaning her nose. Well, she sticks her finger up her nostril, pulls out a gross booger and shoves it in my face to show me. I'm all like, "Ew, we don't do that." So now, she thinks my reaction was funny and proceeds to do it over and over and now was attempting to put it in my mouth. -Gag.- I got her distracted from it now, but omg. Gross!

lizzeh

Asked by lizzeh at 11:31 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My DD picks her butt alot!! Usually when she is watching cartoons. She is 3 though so hopefully she will grow out of that.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• EEWW! I am not looking forward to these days. Mine is 10 mos and today she thought it was hilarious when she passed gas. She giggled every time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah..we have a lot of licking and boogers going on over here, too.
    EiEiO

Answer by EiEiO at 11:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• At my sisters house, you have a great view of the bathroom if you sit on her couch. One day I am sitting there and my sister jumps up to answer the phone so I look over and my nephew who was three walks over and unrolls some toilet papaer. He proceeded to wipe his nose on the tp and then ROLLS it back up in the roll. He just walked off and left his booger suprise for the next user. Eeeew! lol...kids are weird!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:36 PM on May. 13, 2009

• she picks her noise and then buts the snot in her daddys mouth lol no im not kidding she does it when he is sleeping i want to throw up ewwwwwwwww
    Anonymous

• small children are gross, vile little creatures.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 11:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• my nephew when he was small would poop himself, and if you came near him he would run away and put his hand down his diaper and shovel poo into his mouth. he thought it was so funny. nasty.
    luckily my kids havent done anything too gross yet. but they are 4 and 10 months, i'm sure the little one has something to contribute to the stories of nastiness.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:11 AM on May. 14, 2009

• my 2 year old daughter has given me boogers, she also lick and pretends to be a dog and she has handed me and her daddy poop before.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:21 AM on May. 14, 2009

• my daughter licks her hands thats pretty gross , she wipe her bugers on me secretly, she licks me for some odd reason and she always picks her butt and tells me her butt hurts in public or that she has to poop lol strange kids
    Ochoamommy

Answer by Ochoamommy at 12:57 AM on May. 14, 2009

• My daughter used to lick me, too. It kinda freaked me out because it just seemed weird. She finally stopped after I told her many times. I am glad to know I'm not the only one!
    Momtogirls0823

Answer by Momtogirls0823 at 2:36 AM on May. 14, 2009